A great opportunity for a developing and challenging position is available!
Inyett is looking for a Frontend Developer who can join us on our journey and take our product to the next level.
Inyett is a Software-as-a-Service market leader with a product that is being used by thousands of CFOs, nationwide in Sweden and Norway. Our sole purpose is to create a safe and controlled financial environment for all organizations, and for the people within them.
By adding intelligent technology to organizations everyday business, we change the way payments are being controlled. We do this by providing our customers with software that allows them to achieve safe payments. We help them to avoid unnecessary risks and unintentional mistakes.
Inyett has a market leading SaaS product which we have successfully developed in Helsingborg for a number of years and we are now searching for you who can lead our great team of developers while you still are passionate about coding yourself.
Inyett delivers a SaaS-product to end consumers that has been around for some time. The product is greatly appreciated by our 1000 customers and 10.000 users, and is used daily by people within the Accounts Payable department at the biggest companies and organisations in Sweden and Norway.
To stay on top of things, we constantly strive to deliver a product that exceeds the expectations of our customers. Your role in all this, will be to add newly developed features, functionality, and design to the product, making sure we continue to deliver a state of the art product to our users.
The current platform is great and both we and our costumes love it. However, it has been around for a while and now it needs you to make it better than ever. You will work closely with our brilliant development team and of course the rest of the Inyett crew. You love teamwork but are expected to work independently to create an even better place for our customers to enjoy the greatness of all our products.
The primary tasks:
- Help in defining the technical architecture, system design, and infrastructure
- Work with our short-, medium-, and long-term development road map – and drive it forward
- Estimate requirements and planning activities to reach our development road map
- You will develop new features and make sure our existing platform works as it should.
We think that you have a minimum of 5 years development experience with frontend development and are used to work with these technologies:
- React Hooks
- State Management i.e Context api
- Jest testing
- Agile SCRUM experience
- Enjoy the challenge of building and growing a platform
- Have an eye for the broader strategic aspects and trends
- Are proactive and self-driven
- Take ownership; when a task or an area of responsibility resides with you, we trust it will be driven to completion, on time and to high quality
- Think strategically, but with a bias towards getting stuff done without overthinking it
- Enjoy working as part of a team